Smith's Leather Balm is an all natural conditioner used to restore, preserve and protect fine leather goods.
- 1 oz. Handmade in Maine
- Handmade with three all natural ingredients: 100% organic cocoa butter, 100% organic beeswax, and 100% pure sweet almond oil
- Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
- Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
- Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.